Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

[NEW] REVOSA Energy Zip-up Jacket! Delicious!

Since the inception of REVOSA and with just about every single product I've sold, I've also given away a free energy drink with all packages.

I have no idea how many people have purchased items from me, but I assume that very many people have at least one REVOSA Energy Drink stashed in their inventory.

So, today, I decided to make a jacket very much in the style of other energy drink product jackets, and now you can represent the tangy sweet drink and get a caffeine high! Of course, it comes in 5 sizes, includes an alpha, and if you have any fitting issues, I am here to help!

You might be wondering if I'll ever make men's themed clothes, and I would like to, maybe, at some point, although I lack an adequate man avatar, along with dude sizes for my Blender projects. Plus, being heavily female oriented as I am (bisexual leaning lesbian), I'm not really losing any sleep over making clothing that mostly caters to women. Sorry guys!

I do want to learn how to make appliers, because I have some nifty ideas for tattoos and stockings, but have no idea how appliers work. But anyway...

Marketplace listing: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/REVOSA-Energy-Zip-up-Jacket/7813930

Inworld store: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pisces/172/239/29

No comments:

Post a Comment