Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 20, 2015

[WIP] REVOSA CyberLegs

Some might ask, "What's Lula working on today?" Well, if you're one of those people, you might like this new product I'm working on that has been a long time in the making, and quite secret as well.

In testing right now are a pair of cybernetic legs, rigged and ready to go. All I've left to do is apply three or four textures and...figure out how to make a texture changing HUD! Because that's something I've never been able to do before (didn't know how), but for a product like this I believe it is totally necessary to have options.

The legs, of course, will be low-leg oriented and most likely priced around the range of 500 linden or so. My avatar is a Maitreya body, and as you can see from the photo, they mostly fit perfectly. I assume this means they'll work with TMP and Slink, but I'll have to make sure before I put the finishing touches on them.

That's it for now! I'll return later with, hopefully, a finishing product!

Inworld store: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pisces/172/239/29
Marketplace store: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/165186

No comments:

Post a Comment