Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 18, 2015

[NEW] REVOSA Energy Vending Machine

Way back like almost a year ago, when I was still under the company name "Full Carbon" I had created an energy drink named "Moxie Energy" which became a drift race team name and signature drink of the aforementioned business.

Upon the split with my previous business partner and the rights loss to Full Carbon, I also lost the work I'd done on my first energy drink. So as a response to that seven months ago when I started this business, I made an energy drink called "REVosa Energy" which was actually part of how I even named my new business, and since have included a free copy of the drink with nearly every single product listed in my store.

Now, after all this time, I've decided to update the drink with brand new mesh and high resolution
textures. Not only that, but when attached to your avatar it plays a snap and fizz sound, at which your avatar will sip the drink for two minutes before it automatically detaches! To go alone with this, I made a vending machine by hand (that's only one land impact!) and loaded up with an infinite amount of my signature drink.

The vending machine itself plays a low humming ambient sound for realism and when clicked it plays a scifi-esque sound that can only be described as a beaming of sorts, as if it's beaming the drink into your pocket! And now, for 79 linden, you can have this vending machine all to yourself (marketplace link)! Put it in your club, your bar, your hangout, your home, wherever! Your day hasn't started until you've had your caffeine, and now you can have it right at your fingertips.

I will also be including the new and improved drink with every product I make from this point forward, as usual.

And if you're reading this, don't forget to stop by the store today and slap the MM board! Your ride is right here. Have a wonderful Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment